The gift certificates will be given out at our Fraser Highway location on the same day as the toys, December 12, 13 & 14, 2016.
- A gift certificate per child
The gift certificates will be given out at 20702 Eastleigh Crescent on December 12, 13 & 14, 2016. These gift certificates are as good as cash, if they are lost or stolen the Christmas Bureau will not replace them.
- A food hamper, either from a sponsor or a food voucher from the Langley Christmas Bureau. The hamper will be deliver on or before Wednesday, December 13, 2016.
- All families who register with us are eligible to receive 1 large gift, 1 small gift, a book from the Langley Literacy association and a few stocking stuffers.
Parents who have registered with us can choose these gifts at our Toy Depot being held on December 12, 13 & 14, 2016 at our location at 20702 Eastleigh Crescent, Langley, BC.
- Applicants must be residents of City of Langley or Langley Township and must have children – newborn to Grade 12.
- You have not applied to other agencies for toys or hampers.
- Must be able to provide at the Bureau Office
- Care Cards for each eligible member of the family.
- Two pieces of identification with current Langley address (Driver’s Licence, bills from Telus, Cable, etc.)
We will assign you a family no larger than the size that you request. If you have requests regarding age or gender of the children, we will attempt to accommodate your request but can not guarantee it and it may delay your sponsorship.
Yes, you give them a call to make arrangements to deliver the hamper. We ask that the hamper be delivered no later than December 13, 2016. We discourage personal contact with the client prior to the delivery of the hamper.
The cost for sponsoring a family changes based on the number of members in the family. Please see the chart below for reference:
|Family Size||Expected Cost|
|2||$200 – $250|
|3||$250 – $350|
|4||$350 – $450|
|5||$400 – $550|
|5-7||$500 – $750|
|7 or more||$700+|
With a cash donation of $10.00 or more a receipt will be mailed to you. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide income tax receipts for gift card, food hampers or toy donations.
You can make a financial donation in person or by mail to:
Langley Christmas Bureau
20702 Eastleigh Crescent
Langley City Hall
20399 Douglas Cres.
Langley, B.C., V3A 4B3
Suite 112-6375 202 St.
Langley, B.C., V2Y 1N1
Willowbrook Shopping Centre
19705 Fraser Highway