- Applicants must be residents of City of Langley or Langley Township and must have children – newborn to Grade 12.
- You have not applied to other agencies for toys or hampers.
REQUIREMENTS FOR 2022
To register, you MUST show ALL FOUR of the following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Income Information: if you receive Social Assistance, please bring a cheque stub or other proof, such as two months’ bank statements clearly showing the Province of BC deposit. If you’re not receiving Social Assistance, bring bank statements for 2 months and ALL income information for the year. Include the latest pay stubs for all jobs for the whole year, E.I. info and all other income statements
- Proof you live in Langley (phone bill, rental agreement, mail, hydro, cable or gas bill).
- BC Medical Care Cards (for everyone in the family).
Clients must bring all of the above information with them at the time of their appointment at the Langley Christmas Bureau office (20399 Douglas Crescent, Langley City, BC V3A 4B3) or call us with your questions at 604-530-3001
Email: Click here to send us an email
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday 10:00 am to 3:30 pm (November 28th to December 15, 2022)
- Saturdays – 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (Dec. 3rd & 10th ONLY)
- Closed for the season – Thursday, December 15, 2022
Leave A Comment