If you were a Client with the Langley Christmas Bureau for 2019, we will phone you starting November 2 to set up your appointment time and date to come in to the Bureau. New Clients, please call 604-530-3001 after November 2 to book an appointment. You must come in person on your appointment date to the Langley Christmas Bureau Office located at 20399 Douglas Crescent, Langley City, BC V3A 4B3.
Health Canada has identified that, when worn properly, a person wearing a mask/face covering can reduce the spread of his or her own infectious respiratory droplets. Safety continues to be important. For this reason, we are requiring Clients, Sponsors and Volunteers wear masks when at the Bureau.
All families that register with us are eligible to receive the following:
- A gift card per child
- The gift cards will be given out, by appointment only at our Langley City location November 12 to December 12, 2020.
- These gift cards are as good as cash, if they are lost or stolen the Christmas Bureau will not replace them.
- A gift card for food from the Langley Christmas Bureau.
- A gift card for food will be handed out, by appointment only November 12 to December 12, 2020.
This year, due to Covid-19, we are providing our families with a gift card for each child and a food voucher for each family. This allows the Langley Christmas Bureau to assist with families in need over Christmas while keeping our families, sponsors and volunteers safe with limited contact. Due to public health safety concerns, toys and food hampers will not be part of the Langley Christmas Bureau experience this year.
REQUIREMENTS FOR 2020
To register, you MUST show ALL FOUR of the following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Income Information: if you receive Social Assistance, please bring a cheque stub or other proof, such as two month’s bank statements clearly showing Province of BC deposit. If you’re not receiving Social Assistance, bring bank statements for 2 months and ALL income information for the year. Include latest pay-stubs for all jobs for the whole year, E.I. info and all other income statements
- Proof you live in Langley (phone bill, rent agreement, mail, hydro, cable or gas bill).
- BC Medical Care Cards (for everyone in the family).
Langley Christmas Bureau
20399 Douglas Crescent
Langley City, BC V3A 4B3
Email: Click here to send us an email
Hours of Operation
Closed Wednesday, November 11, 2020 for Remembrance Day
Open Thursday, November 12, 2020 for REGISTRATION (by appointment ONLY)
Monday – Friday, 10am to 3:30pm
Saturdays, (December 5 & 12 ONLY) 10:00am – 3:30 pm
- Closing for the season, Saturday, December 12, at 3:30 pm