You must apply in person at the Langley Christmas Bureau Office located at our Langley location 120-19860 Langley Bypass, Langley, BC.
All families that register with us are eligible to receive the following:
- A gift certificate per child
- The gift certificates will be given out at our Langley Bypass location on December 16, 17, & 18, 2019.
- These gift certificates are as good as cash, if they are lost or stolen the Christmas Bureau will not replace them.
- A food hamper, either from a sponsor or a food voucher from the Langley Christmas Bureau.
- The hamper will be delivered on or before December 17, 2019.
- Each child is eligible to receive 1 large gift, 1 small gift, a book from the Langley Literacy association and a few stocking stuffers.
- Parents who have registered with us can choose these gifts at our Toy Depot being held on December 16, 17, & 18 at our location at 120-19860 Langley Bypass, Langley, BC.
- Dec. 16 and 17 | 10am – 3:30pm
- Dec. 18 | 10am – 2pm
NEW REQUIREMENTS for 2019
To register, you MUST show ALL FOUR of the following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Income Information: if you receive Social Assistance, please bring a cheque stub or other proof, such as two month’s bank statements clearly showing Province of BC deposit. If you’re not receiving Social Assistance, bring bank statements for 2 months and ALL income information for the year. Include latest pay-stubs for all jobs for the whole year, E.I. info and all other income statements
- Proof you live in Langley (phone bill, rent agreement, mail, hydro, cable or gas bill).
- BC Medical Care Cards (for everyone in the family).
Langley Christmas Bureau
120-19860 Langley Bypass
Email: Click here to send us an email
Hours of Operation
- Closed Monday, Nov. 11, 2019 for Remembrance Day
- Mon. – Fri 10am to 3:30pm
- Saturday, 10am – 2pm (Dec. 7 + Dec. 14 only)