If you were a Client with the Langley Christmas Bureau for 2021, we will phone you starting November 1st to set up your appointment time and date to come into the Bureau. New Clients, please call 604-530-3001 after November 1st to book an appointment. You must come in person on your appointment date to the Langley Christmas Bureau Office located at 20399 Douglas Crescent, Langley, BC V3A 4B3.
When you come in for your appointment you MUST show ALL FOUR of these:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Income information:
- if you receive Social Assistance, bring a cheque stub or other proof, such as two months’ bank statements clearly showing the Province of B.C. deposit.
- if not getting Social Assistance, bring bank statements for two months AND ALL income information for the year, with the latest paystubs for all jobs for the whole year, E.I. info, all other income statements.
3. Proof that you live in Langley (phone bill, rental agreement, mail, electric, cable or gas bill)
4. BC Medical Care Cards (or BC Service Cards) for everyone in the family
Please keep in mind:
- Children are not allowed at your appointment time. Infants secured in a snuggly are okay.
- Only FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN living in LANGLEY CITY and LANGLEY TOWNSHIP (including Aldergrove) can register.
All families that register with us are eligible to receive the following:
- A gift certificate per child
- The gift certificates will be given out at our Langley location on the day of your booked appointment.
- These gift certificates are as good as cash: if they are lost or stolen the Langley Christmas Bureau will not replace them.
- A food hamper, either from a sponsor or a food voucher from the Langley Christmas Bureau.
The hamper will be delivered on or before December 13, 2022.
- Toys: parents will be able to choose a toy and a book from the Langley Literary Association when they pick up their gift certificates.
For further information, please call us at 604-530-3001 during office hours.
Hours of operation (by appointment only):
- Monday to Friday 10:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
- Saturday (December 3rd and 10th ONLY) 10:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
- Closed Friday, November 11th for Remembrance Day