If you were a Client with the Langley Christmas Bureau for 2022, we will phone you starting November 1st to set up your appointment time and date to come into the Bureau.
New Clients: please call 604-530-3001 after November 8th to book an appointment. You must come in person on your appointment date to the Langley Christmas Bureau Main Office located in Douglas Recreation Centre (20550 Douglas Crescent, Langley, BC V3A 4B4) or the Aldergrove Satellite Office located at 2900 – 272 Street, Aldergrove, BC.
Langley City /Township Main Office:
20550 Douglas Crescent, Langley
Effective November 8th:
- Monday to Friday: 10 am – 3:30 pm
- Saturday, Nov.25, Dec.9: 10 am – 2 pm
Aldergrove Satellite Office:
2900 – 272 St., Aldergrove (Meals on Wheels office)
- Open: Wednesdays in November 10 am – 2 pm
* All clients must have children – newborn to 18 (Grade 12) AND reside in Langley City or Township
- Clients must provide Care Cards for each eligible family member
- Clients must provide two pieces of i.d. with address
- Clients must provide proof of income
- * Please note: Clients WILL NOT have applied to other agencies for Christmas hamper
When you come in for your appointment you MUST show ALL FOUR of these:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Income information:
- if you receive Social Assistance, bring a cheque stub or other proof, such as two months’ bank statements clearly showing the Province of B.C. deposit.
- if not getting Social Assistance, bring bank statements for two months AND ALL income information for the year, with the latest paystubs for all jobs for the whole year, E.I. info, all other income statements.
3. Proof that you live in Langley (phone bill, rental agreement, mail, electric, cable or gas bill)
4. BC Medical Care Cards (or BC Service Cards) for everyone in the family
Please keep in mind:
- Children are not allowed at your appointment time. Infants secured in a snuggly are okay.
- Only FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN living in LANGLEY CITY and LANGLEY TOWNSHIP (including Aldergrove) can register.
All families that register with us are eligible to receive the following:
- A gift certificate per child
- The gift certificates will be given out at our Langley location on the day of your booked appointment.
- These gift certificates are as good as cash: if they are lost or stolen the Langley Christmas Bureau will not replace them.
- A food hamper, either from a sponsor or a food voucher from the Langley Christmas Bureau.
The hamper will be delivered on or before December 12, 2023.
- Toys: parents will be able to choose a toy and a book from the Langley Literary Association when they pick up their gift certificates.
For further information, please call us at 604-530-3001 during office hours.
Hours of operation (by appointment only):
- Monday to Friday 10:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
- Saturday (November 25 and December 9 ONLY) 10:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
- Closed Monday, November 13th for Remembrance Day