FAQ for donors

Will I receive an income tax receipt?

With a cash donation of $10.00 or more, a receipt will be mailed to you. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide income tax receipts for gift cards or food hamper donations.

Where can I make a financial donation?

Langley Christmas Bureau 20550 Douglas Crescent Langley, BC V3A 4B4 Langley City Hall 20399 Douglas Crescent Langley, BC V3A 4B3 You may also make a donation by clicking the button below: